First Time in Puerto Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time in Puerto Rico

Hello!!!! My friend and I are traveling to P.R. in June, and are hoping someone out there can help us and show us around the island, or give us any suggestions as to where to go and not to go. We are also interested going to any singles night clubs; We are in our late 20's. Anyone is welcome to respond, hope to hear from someone soon. Girls from Texas!!!!!

Hi! Your best bet will be Babylon Club at the Windham San Juan Hotel in Isla Verde, Carolina. It's $10/pp if you are an hotel guest. There's another place called Area 51, about 10 minute walking-distance from the WSJ Hotel.

In fact, during weekends, everyplace in San Juan is a party! Most hotels have piano bars, lot's of people hanging around and blaring music! You will find that most of us from PR are huge beer and vodka drinkers!! Me, I prefer wine, but a Medalla (our local beer.....try it, it's good!) or a Coors Light is fine.

I use to hang around the WSJ hotel and I can tell you, is a good place to be, specially on Saturday.

If you look for single males like me, you will find a lot of them (joke!).

Any question, drop me a line at nachjager@hotmail.com

Javier

Comment

I'm from Arizona and I will be visiting Puerto Rico for a couple of days. In June, from the 6th to the 10th. I lived all over the island of Puerto Rico for a few years. If I can be of any assistance just let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X