WHAT ARE SOMETHINGS TO DO WITH A THREE YEAR OLD THERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ARE SOMETHINGS TO DO WITH A THREE YEAR OLD THERE

I WILL BE DOWN IN P.R IN JUNE. I AM FROM ORLANDO,FLORIDA AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THERE TO DO TO HAVE FUN WITH A THREE YEAR OLD BOY. AND IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN GET A DISCOUNT ON CAR RENTAL! THANX NIKI

A great place to go would be Mayaguez Zoo...Before I went I was worried that it wouldn't be the same quality as those in the US, but I was pleasantly surprised...they have some really nice exhibits and all kids love animals!! And if plan to stay down in that area, be sure to go to La Parguera (on the coast near Lajas)...there is a Bioluminescente Bay where the water actually glows at nighttime...for less than ten bucks a guide will take you out in a boat to the bay --- it is a fun time.

If you are not planning to go down to the southwest, then the waterpark near Plaza Las Americas would be a fun place and there is also a smaller zoo (Arca de Noe) with a putt-putt golf across the road a little ways outside San Juan.

The best way to travel is to use the tranportations lines like Soltana (I think that is how it is spelled) - anyway they can take you to almost any site on the island for under 15 dollars.

Just let me know if you want more information on any of the things I mentioned.

Also,you can visit my Web site to see various sites throughout the island to see what there is to do.

Hope I have helped you,

-puertorico00683
    http://puertorico00683.tripod.com

zoopunkwild@hotmail.com

Comment

I have alot of family members in La Parguera.. Where is that Zoo you mentioned? I was planing on renting a car to do my traveling outh there.

Comment

Mayaguez Zoo is located just behind the University in Mayaguez (which you can see from the freeway (#2)

Comment

Working...
        X