Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toroverde, Orocovis, PR

Una adventura nueva en Orocovis, PR.

ToroVerde is the new ecotouristic park where you'll spend hours of neverending adventures. With the most beautiful landscapes that will take your breath away; in addition try some extreme sports and interact with the nature that surrounds you.

Aqui esta la pagina:

Toro Verde Nature Adventure Park in Puerto Rico for your action travel vacations with the unique Canopy Tour

Buen post. Lo copie entero y lo pegue en mi foro. Espero no te molestes. Te di el credito.

Aqui esta.

Comment

Aqui un video de mi sobrino en Toroverde...

YouTube - Toro Verde Orocovis - 05/31/10

Comment

Originally posted by ForumBoricua.co View Post
        Buen post. Lo copie entero y lo pegue en mi foro. Espero no te molestes. Te di el credito.

Aqui esta.

Oye Forum no necesito que me des credito, y menos si luego entras en mi foro a buscar problemas. Yo tengo un foro super exitoso y la envidia mata, verdad que si Juanporro???

Comment

I did not go looking for trouble. I simply was subjected to a lot of name calling and uncalled insults by your membership and no mod or Admin got in to stop it. I know they were online at the time because they were posting with us at the same time so there was no excuse to let it happen.

I then requested to be deleted from the forum. Frankly your forum looks very good, but I could not participate in a forum where I will be called whatever it was that I was being called. I think it was something like pipiyankee or something similar. The discussions will not always be in agreement, but name calling should not be allowed. Since it is your forum and I will not be of any influence in it I decided to get out.

I wish you the best of success with your forum and any other project you have in the future.

BTW I sold the forum a while back so there is nothing for me to envy. I do not have a forum anymore. I just keep saying it is because it was my idea, but I do not have the time to run it. I sold it to someone else who is probably putting even less time on it that I was before selling it. At least I got my money back for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForumBoricua.co View Post
            I did not go looking for trouble. I simply was subjected to a lot of name calling and uncalled insults by your membership and no mod or Admin got in to stop it. I know they were online at the time because they were posting with us at the same time so there was no excuse to let it happen.

I then requested to be deleted from the forum. Frankly your forum looks very good, but I could not participate in a forum where I will be called whatever it was that I was being called. I think it was something like pipiyankee or something similar. The discussions will not always be in agreement, but name calling should not be allowed. Since it is your forum and I will not be of any influence in it I decided to get out.

I wish you the best of success with your forum and any other project you have in the future.

BTW I sold the forum a while back so there is nothing for me to envy. I do not have a forum anymore. I just keep saying it is because it was my idea, but I do not have the time to run it. I sold it to someone else who is probably putting even less time on it that I was before selling it. At least I got my money back for it.

Look I dont need no one to tell me how to run my forum, its been on line since 2005 and it is one of the best spanish boards on the internet. And I dont need the opinion of someone who has never moderated a successful forum, you can not talk about moderation, when in your forum you only have 1 person posting,, duh!! When you subscribe to a forum and you dont like it , just leave, no one will miss you. Pero es una falta de respeto criticar un foro porque no te gusta como te contestan los demas foristas, deberias postear en los periodicos de Puerto Rico donde se insultan todo el dia. En mi foro yo pongo las reglas. Los hombres en mi foro son apasionados y cada cual se dice sus cosas pero no hay insultos. Tu eres muy sensitivo, deberias postear en foros dedicados a damas, o en temas de belleza, Si entras a politica o a temas fuerte, vas a salir llorando, como hicistes en CafeBoricua. . Tengo un refran para personas como tu. If you cant TAKE THE HEAT of the kitchen....GET OUT!!

En CafeBoricua we are like a small family, we argue, we have disagreemens but at the end of the day there is no animosity and we all friends.

Por cierto deberias instruirte un poco,

In Spain and many countries of Latin America the term refers to someone who is from the U.S. In Venezuelan Spanish there is the word pitiyanqui, derived ca. 1940 around the oil industry from petty yankee[citation needed] or petit yanqui [22] , a derogatory term for those who profess an exaggerated and often ridiculous admiration for anything from the United States. It isn't considered offensive or anti-U.S.

Comment

En CafeBoricua we are like a small family, we argue, we have disagreemens but at the end of the day there is no animosity and we all friends.

I have to agree.....Im a member of Cafe Boricua since 2006 and we all have our disagreements but at the end of the day we all have to put everything under perspective.

Even in basketball there is always physical contact under the basket.....that's the way things are in political forums.

The moderators in Cafe Boricua Mima and Miriam (las M & M's jejeje) will give you room to debate with others and if things go a little too far they will jump in and edit things or close the topic and give out warnings but they will not treat everybody like babies and they don't over-moderate things. They will give you the freedom to express yourself.

When people argue with you its a good thing because you know they are reading your posts and your point of view........if you can't handle the heat stay away from the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
              X