I am an Indian citizen on H1B status and currently live in Seattle. While I have my valid I-797 and I-94 documents, my latest visa on my passport has expired after I entered USA few years ago. I am planning to visit Puerto Rico (flying from Seatlle), do I need to have a valid US visa to come back to US mainland (Seattle) or can I just use my driver license as my ID proof?