Ferry to Dominican Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferry to Dominican Republic

Have you travel to DR from PR, by ferry? We are a family of four, living in Florida. My children are (as they love to call themselves) "Domino-boricuas." Our girl is turning 15 and we want to treat her to the Caribbean Islands that gave her, her parents and cultural heritage. I am informed as to ferry schedules and prices. I need to hear from someone who have actually done it. What about the quality? Is it safe? How are the accomodations? (being that it is an all night trip); What is there to do all night? Would you take your own children on the Ferry? We are traveling with both our 15 and 13 y/o chdren. We want to plan ahead for a wonderful time for them. Please drop us a line if you have use the ferry to DR and tell us about your experience. Thank you and...God Bless.

I would love to know the info you have on that ferry & how much it is. is there a site where you got your information? we are going in April. thanks

Comment

Ferry to Dominican Republic

Hi Laura,

You can get all the info on ferry prices, schedules and tel numbers at Puerto Rico WOW, a spanish web site.
      Just type: http://www.puertoricowow.com/html/ferry.html

Sanddie.

Comment

Thanks alot for the info.........A very big help

Comment

Ferry to DR

Hi again Laura,

Glad I could help! Please write back once you have experience the trip. Let us know what you think and how was it. Have a wonderful time!

Comment

Well, I think we are going to fly there. WE found airfair for $196 each. did'nt seem like a whole lot of differance in money compared to the time in travel, unless it was a floating party for 9 hrs, that would be nice, since we love to party and meet new people.

Comment

Working...
            X