lost in language. Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost in language. Help!!!!

I'm a Blk puert rican with a little knowledge of spanish, and any spanish that I know I taught myself. But I am still clueless when I comes to speaking it. Can anyone help me to learn my native language.

------------------
    Boricua1_99
    Boricua1_99

You might want to try to take a class or two at a local college near you, community colleges are cheap and are just as good as universities and since you know some Spanish already you'll learn quickly! That's the way I learned Spanish!

Good Luck!

Comment

Hi!
      Welcome to our world... How did you hear about this site? Let's talk...

------------------
      Mamichula
      Mamichula

Comment

I would really like top talk to u mamichula can u please leave your e-mail. So that we can talk more.

------------------
        Boricua1_99
        Boricua1_99

Comment

Mamichula @ your service...

b.rivera@puertorico.com

------------------
          Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

Hi Negro!!
            R U Still around. I'd like to speak to u too!!!
            WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
            ANYTHING

Comment

There is a web called
              "www.Studyspanish.com
              which is really good.

------------------
              SEXYE
              SEXYE

Comment

Hi Negrito!
                Good Luck in learning our BEAUTIFUL language of Spanish. My advise is to go take classes at a local school. If I can be of any assistance don't hessitate to contact me.

Te Admiro!(I Admire you!) for wanting to learn Spanish.
                My address: mirdz@aol.com

Comment

Hello, Just a thought, have you check out the new Spanish/English forum we have. Its new and we are looking for more people that need help with the language. Feel free to ask questions and check it out.......It just might be what your looking for.
                  Cuidate...CaliRican Eda

Comment

Hi Boricua 1 and everybody,
                    There is a web site: http://www.babylon.com where you can download a language converter onto your computer. This is certainly no substitute for learning Spanish or any other language, but it may help. Welcolm to the site. lja

Comment

Hi,

My spanish is not very good. I speak it at home but I got used to speaking english when I'm not. I wasn't alowed to speak it when I was in High School or elementry school because the teachers said it was rude because they couldn't understand. So now when I'm out with friends and do other things the language that I mostly use is english.I am going to try and take a saturday class in a local JR college so I can better my spanish.

Comment

Working...
                      X